A leader is someone who uses his vision, skills and experience to lead others on the right path.
The phrase “lead by example” was derived from the famous quote from Albert Schweitzer. His original quote was: "The three most important ways to lead people are: by example … by example … by example …"
A leader always inspires the world to move in the right direction. Myles Munroe says, 'True leaders don't create followers, they create leaders.' Leading by example means practicing what you preach and preaching what you practice.
Here we bring you a collection of “leading by example” quotes that can enrich your perspective on leadership. If you're looking for more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out our latest work on 0 and You Are Awesome Quotes for an extra dose of inspiration.
A leader leads and motivates others to dream big and achieve big. Here we bring a few quotes that may change your perception of leadership.
1. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
2. "Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
3. "Business executives need to start by spelling out and communicating their values. Then they need to lead by example."
4. "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."
5. "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
6. "Lead by example. Be better than those you despise."
The first leaders every child sees are their parents, and every parent plays an important role in influencing a child's future. These “lead children by example” quotes inspire you to lead your children. These quotes help your kids see you as leaders, but as they grow older they learn how they can lead by example for their next generation.
7."The best kind of parent you can be is to lead by example."
8. "Don't just tell your kids to be active and to get outside and play. Lead by example."
Philosophy is akin to reasoning. It is not always just about spirituality. It allows you to ask questions about existence, life, knowledge, values, spirit, etc. When you look at leadership from a philosophical perspective, you know why leaders are in a better position to lead by example. Here are a few quotes that support this reasoning.
9. “What you are speaks so loudly, I can’t hear what you are saying.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
10. "You have to lead by example. You have to be the calmest person in the room. You have to be very open. I think the qualities of a director are to enable and to find the best in everybody."
11. “Make it your business to draw out the best in others by being an exemplar yourself.”
Fitness needs examples to inspire it. You can't ask someone to follow a fitness routine unless you do it yourself. Here are some success quotes. “Leading by Example” quotes from world-renowned players.
12. "I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die".
13." If you don’t practice you don’t deserve to win."
14. "I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
'The Bible' is a life book that reveals many secrets. Here are a few 'lead by example' quotes from The Bible, that tells us why it is important to practice what we preach.
15. "Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock."
1 Peter 5:3.
16. "Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth."
17. "Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average."
18. “The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today”
St Francis of Assisi.
19. “An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.”
20. "Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems."
Leading by example speaks much more than just words. These leaders tell how leading by example can persuade others to become leaders.
21. “Leadership is not a position or a title; it’s action and example.”
22."Success is something you attract by the person you become."
23. “Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others, as what he does from day to day to lead himself.”
Thomas J. Watson.
24. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Strong bonds are built on relationships. Here's how you can encourage your followers to lead by example in their life and relationships.
25. "Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it…it dies."
Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
26. "It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds."
27. A true leader always leads by example, by demonstrating to others how the work is done. Sri Krishna, being a great spiritual leader of his time, also chose to perform certain worldly activities. Why? He explains, “If ever I cease to be vigilantly engaged in action, then people would follow my footsteps in every way and no one would perform action.”
28. "Wronging someone doesn't right them. Leave vengeance. Don't become what you hate. Instead, lead by example.”
29. “To possess effective natural leadership abilities is one of life's greatest assets.”
30. “Orders come from customers, not from leaders.”
Here at E-Book.business, we have carefully created many interesting family quotes for everyone to enjoy!
The fourth edition of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) was presented by Axelos in February 2019. The ITIL v4 (PDF and other versions available) focuses on practical aspects of IT management and provides a holistic approach with emphasize on Agile, DevOps and digital transformation topics.#2Money master the game
Like all great adventurers, we’ll start by getting oriented for the trip. In chapter 1.4, you’ll learn more about the psychology of wealth, what holds us back, and some simple cures. You’ll uncover what it is you’re really investing for, and unleash the power of the best financial breakthrough strategies. Then, in the […]#3The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life. In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be “positive” all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people. For decades, we’ve […]#4Read People Like a Book
Read People Like a Book: How to Analyze, Understand, and Predict People’s Emotions, Thoughts, Intentions, and Behaviors (How to be More Likable and Charismatic).#5Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 13th Edition (International Edition). This book was designed and developed explicitly for a first course in business or corporate finance, for both finance majors and non-majors alike. In terms of background or prerequisites, the book is nearly self- contained, assuming some familiarity with basic algebra and accounting concepts, while […]#6The Intelligent Investor
One of the greatest investors of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham, proposed his philosophy of “value investing” that could protect investors from dramatic errors and teaches them to develop long-term strategies. This approach is exhaustively explained in The Intelligent Investor (PDF download available) book, which remains the stock market bible since its first […]#7How Money Works
Money is the oil that keeps the machinery of our world turning. By giving goods and services an easily measured value, money facilitates the billions of transactions that take place every day. Without it, the industry and trade that form the basis of modern economies would grind to a halt and the flow […]#8Business Communication
Everyday Business Storytelling: Create, Simplify, and Adapt A Visual Narrative for Any Audience. Communication is one of the basic functions of management in any organization and its importance can hardly be overemphasized. It is a process of transmitting information, ideas, thoughts, opinions and plans between various parts of an organization. Good and effective […]#9How Business Works
Every type of business has to choose an ownership structure. Although there are variations globally, most countries offer similar types of legal entities, from a single- person private enterprise to a massive organization trading on a stock exchange. There are three key considerations: how big the venture is expected to grow; the complexity […]#10Business Model Generation
It’s a book for the Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers (The Strategyzer series). Business Model Generation book provides practical tools for understanding, designing, and implementing a new business model or revamping an old one, co-created by 470 professionals from 45 countries and now practiced by millions around […]
The step up to a managerial role can be an exciting, but daunting, new challenge. Suddenly, you are responsible for making sure your team is working together, achieving results, and that overall your department is running smoothly. There is no single technique to becoming an excellent manager, but the Essential Manager’s Handbook provides […]#12Operations Management
Operations Management is important, exciting, challenging, and everywhere your look! Important, because it’s concerned with creating all of the products and services upon which we depend. Exciting, because it’s at the centre of so many of the changes affecting the world of business. Challenging, because the solutions that we find need to work […]#13Where Are the Customers Yachts
In 1940 Fred Schwed, a stockbroker whose father had lost everything as a short seller on Wall Street during the Roaring Twenties, published this timeless classic on how the stock market really works. Schwed, a pleasure-loving, cultured man who had been expelled from Princeton University in his final year for entertaining a lady […]#14Corporate Finance 11th Edition
Corporate Finance, Eleventh Edition This book has been written for the introductory courses in corporate finance at the MBA level and for the intermediate courses in many undergraduate programs. Some instructors will find our text appropriate for the introductory course at the undergraduate level as well.#15ISE International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace
The 13th edition provides a complete solution that is relevant (timely, comprehensive), practical (focus on applications of concepts), integrated (integrated progression of topics) and the most up-to-date on the market. Available with Connect: Our highly reliable homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-willing adaptive tools to improve student results.#16Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness
Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness (Tim Grover Winning Series) From the elite performance coach who wrote the international bestseller Relentless and whose clients included Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Dwyane Wade, comes this brutally honest formula for winning in business, sports, or any arena where the battle is relentless.#17Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy
From the creator of Valuetainment, the number one YouTube channel for entrepreneurs, comes a practical and effective guide for thinking more clearly and achieving your most audacious business goals. Both successful entrepreneurs and chess grandmasters have the vision to look at the pieces in front of them and anticipate their next five moves. […]#18Your Next Five Moves
Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy (Hardcover / Audio / Kindle). Creator of Valuetainment, the # 1 YouTube channel for entrepreneurs and “one of the most exciting thinkers” (Ray Dalio, Principles author) in business today, provides a practical and effective guide to thinking more clearly and getting the most out […]#19Finding the Winning Edge
When those who chronicle the history of the game list the individuals who had the greatest impact on the National Football League, Bill Walsh will clearly be among the names of Halas, Lombardi, Brown, Landry, Noll and Shula. But when you consider who has impacted the game most in terms of those who […]#20International GAAP 2020 2021
Generally Accepted Accounting Practice under International Financial Reporting Standards. The content of this book takes into account all accounting standards and other relevant rules issued up to September 2020. Consequently, it covers the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and authoritative literature listed below. References in the main text of each chapter to […]