A leader is someone who uses his vision, skills and experience to lead others on the right path.
The phrase “lead by example” was derived from the famous quote from Albert Schweitzer. His original quote was: "The three most important ways to lead people are: by example … by example … by example …"
A leader always inspires the world to move in the right direction. Myles Munroe says, 'True leaders don't create followers, they create leaders.' Leading by example means practicing what you preach and preaching what you practice.
Here we bring you a collection of “leading by example” quotes that can enrich your perspective on leadership. If you're looking for more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out our latest work on 0 and You Are Awesome Quotes for an extra dose of inspiration.
A leader leads and motivates others to dream big and achieve big. Here we bring a few quotes that may change your perception of leadership.
1. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
2. "Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality."
3. "Business executives need to start by spelling out and communicating their values. Then they need to lead by example."
4. "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."
5. "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
6. "Lead by example. Be better than those you despise."
The first leaders every child sees are their parents, and every parent plays an important role in influencing a child's future. These “lead children by example” quotes inspire you to lead your children. These quotes help your kids see you as leaders, but as they grow older they learn how they can lead by example for their next generation.
7."The best kind of parent you can be is to lead by example."
8. "Don't just tell your kids to be active and to get outside and play. Lead by example."
Philosophy is akin to reasoning. It is not always just about spirituality. It allows you to ask questions about existence, life, knowledge, values, spirit, etc. When you look at leadership from a philosophical perspective, you know why leaders are in a better position to lead by example. Here are a few quotes that support this reasoning.
9. “What you are speaks so loudly, I can’t hear what you are saying.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
10. "You have to lead by example. You have to be the calmest person in the room. You have to be very open. I think the qualities of a director are to enable and to find the best in everybody."
11. “Make it your business to draw out the best in others by being an exemplar yourself.”
Fitness needs examples to inspire it. You can't ask someone to follow a fitness routine unless you do it yourself. Here are some success quotes. “Leading by Example” quotes from world-renowned players.
12. "I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die".
13." If you don’t practice you don’t deserve to win."
14. "I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
'The Bible' is a life book that reveals many secrets. Here are a few 'lead by example' quotes from The Bible, that tells us why it is important to practice what we preach.
15. "Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock."
1 Peter 5:3.
16. "Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth."
17. "Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average."
18. “The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today”
St Francis of Assisi.
19. “An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.”
20. "Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems."
Leading by example speaks much more than just words. These leaders tell how leading by example can persuade others to become leaders.
21. “Leadership is not a position or a title; it’s action and example.”
22."Success is something you attract by the person you become."
23. “Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others, as what he does from day to day to lead himself.”
Thomas J. Watson.
24. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Strong bonds are built on relationships. Here's how you can encourage your followers to lead by example in their life and relationships.
25. "Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it…it dies."
Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
26. "It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds."
27. A true leader always leads by example, by demonstrating to others how the work is done. Sri Krishna, being a great spiritual leader of his time, also chose to perform certain worldly activities. Why? He explains, “If ever I cease to be vigilantly engaged in action, then people would follow my footsteps in every way and no one would perform action.”
28. "Wronging someone doesn't right them. Leave vengeance. Don't become what you hate. Instead, lead by example.”
29. “To possess effective natural leadership abilities is one of life's greatest assets.”
30. “Orders come from customers, not from leaders.”
Here at E-Book.business, we have carefully created many interesting family quotes for everyone to enjoy!